
So, a couple of weeks ago, I went to my "hair guy" Jerry, and told him to CHOP my hair off! He did just that! I have not cut it this short since I came home from my mission. It was just getting so icky, and with the amount of showers one person has to take around here, you need something you can do fast! I am sure it will be back to my normal length before long. I am sure it already has grown some since the actual cut. I have wanted to post this experience, but there has been a bit of drama in the day in a life of April in Arizona, but I finally decided I needed to show off the new cut!! It is not nearly as cute as Abbey's new hairdo, but it sure feels good in this weather!
3 comments:
I love it!! I did the same thing except I went in my bathroom, put my hair up in a ponytail and chopped it off that way. Go Ang! Yours looks way better and cute. Sorry about your drama going on. Hope it all works out.
you look cute as always! Ilove the new blog too! Muah
April, April, I found you. It is me Tara Spendlove Lemos. How are you? Keep in touch.
Post a Comment