Friday, February 4, 2011

Want a good burger?

I have to say it....Tony Burger!  Holy Moly, this place is so good!  Take the Centerville exit and head eat towards Target.  You will then find the mouth watering, delicious, yumminess of the Tony Burger!
You know when your Dad or husband decide to cook a good burger on the grill?  Well, right now it is winter and too cold to be outside to do your own, so hit up this place. It tastes just like hamburger the men cook on the grill.  My husband is a very picky meat guy....I mean the guy knows his meats!  (Meat cutter at Macey's back in the day!) So he knows a good hamburger when he tastes it.....and.....I won his heart over even more when I took him to this place!  
Want a suggestion?.....top it with Tony Sauce and grilled onions...Your mouth will thank you! (and grilled onions still allow you to have a kissable mouth!)  
Let's talk about those fries........   Whatever they do to them I don't know but they are GOOD! And you can't live in UT without having some good ole fry sauce. Not only do they have fry sauce but they have TWO kinds!  Regular and Hickory. I suggest the Hickory!

So go!!!


http://www.tonyburgers.com/Tonyburgers/Tonyburgers.html
If you are not a hamburger kinda guy or gal, they have a menu opposite of the burgers that consist of some yummy salads.  I have tried the lettuce wedge and it was worth it!
So if you are going for the unhealthy fries, or eating healthy, it will please both taste buds.  
Even when you are eating healthy, the hamburger seems to be pretty lean as well.

You also have to go in and see who gets to eat for free!  

So there is my pick for this post.  

Matt and I are eating pretty healthy these days getting ready for Matt's first 5k and our 1/2 Marathon this summer, but a guy needs to have a good hamburger once in a while.  We try and pick a new place each time we go out!


No comments: