Friday, February 18, 2011

First 5K of the Year!

Since moving back to Utah, getting married, starting a new life, blaah blaah blaah, I have not kept up with my running like I have wanted to.  One word, PATHETIC!  But focusing on being a new wife has been worth it.
Matt and I have been preparing for a race in April, but I decided to join my family in doing one for Valentine's Day race in Bountiful.  It was so much fun running and having Matt there at the end waiting for me was a great feeling. I ran it with some of my fav. girls, my Sis, Sis in law, and future Sis in law.  We also ran into some old friends Brian and Erin Redd!
However, the way I felt while running and how long it took me made me realize I need to "huncker" down and get serious so I can be ready for our BIG race, the  Teton Damn Half Marathon!


Since I have wanted to focus my blog more on "good eats"  I gotta throw something in this one as well.
Last night I made Fajita Pitas.
I roast red and green peppers.  Grill Onions.  Cut turkey sausage (The ones that come in those oval tubes)  Cut into coins.  Add all of those ingredients together.  Stuff in a pita and top with mozzarella a cheese and light sour cream.  Healthy and Yummy!




1 comment:

Abbey said...

We're not you're favorite?? How dissapointing!! hhahahahahahahhahahahahahah.. JK!!
Leah was the best at the one picture I think the last one.. :)