
It is March Madness not because of basketball, but because of all the girl birthdays! Maria's came in on the 27th, mine is the 30th and Sharla's is the 31st. Even though I am a couple days behind on them, I still wanted to pay tribute to my amazing sisters.
This year we all went to Denver and stayed with our two super fabulous sisters in law and our two nieces. We all stayed at the Marriott Friday night and spent the evening and the next day doing nothing but relaxing, talking about boys, swimming, getting our toes and finger nails done, and well, just enjoying being together. I will post some of those pictures later.
Maria is my super dooper amazing older sister. She is gorgeous. She is really caring and sensitive to others. She is one day going to make a great mom! My nieces and nephews adore her just like everyone else. THere is a oober HOT guy out there waiting for her that is going to treat her like the queen she is. I miss hanging out with her, but we still manage to make trouble when we are together.


Ok my birthday too, but who is going to write about themselves? I mean really! ;) WEll, I can tell you this, I have finally found someone special. He is so amazing. I could not have asked for a better bday present then knowing how much he loves me. I still can't believe all of it. I am looking forward to getting to know him more and more!I also found out two of my dearest friends had a little boy on my birthday. Troy and Cammie had little Sawyer at 7:01 am. Even though I spent half of my birthday sitting on my plane as I waited for a blizzard to pass through Denver, it was a great bday.
Last but not least is my Sharzee! She has been busy being one of the cutest moms. She is so happy and patient with her little guy. Sharla is one of those people you are grateful for to be your friend..I however managed to do better than that...I get her as my sister. It has been so much fun seeing the progress she has made in becoming a mom for the first time. I love her example and the love she has for her little family.I both of them so much. We are going to make sure this sister trip becomes a new tradition
1 comment:
Love the new layout April! It really looks amazing. BTW, I want to hear more about his new man...
Post a Comment