Thinsgs I have done I highlighted in BLUE. You are suppose to BOLD them, but it was hard for me to read on other people's, so I wanted to make mine easy.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars (It is the only way to camp!
3. Played in a band --
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland--
8. Climbed a mountain Does hiking to the B count? ;) Just kidding..hiked lots of mountains, just not all the way! Going to be doing Camel Back here soon, but that is more like a hill!
9. Held a Praying Mantis--
10. Sang a solo--lots of duets
11. Bungee jumped-- Never will do it...I will sky dive because you don't get that icky feeling because of the wind pressure..so I am told.
12. Visited Paris--I have been to France but never Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea--no but lightning behind the Tetons is fabulous!
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch--I taught myself how to play the piano. I don't use the right fingers, and only a few songs.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Been to the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
20. Slept on a train--Yup..from DC to Richmond!
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked--
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort--To protect myself from the mean neighbor boys!
25. Held a lamb--
26. Gone skinny dipping--
27. Run a Marathon- does 1/2 count?
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run--no, but I did get the winning run in 5th grade! I felt so cool!
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors--Does Teton Valley count?
35. Seen an Amish community- In Florida
36. Taught yourself a new language -
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied--
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke- fun stuff!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt Like Spencer said...sooo soo many times. What? a family vacation does not have to include Old Faithful?
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant-- Alligator
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight-- Clearwater Beach
46. Been transported in an ambulance--AND Lifeflight!
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person-
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Been scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud-
54. Gone to a drive-in theater--Spud drive in baby!!
55. Been in a movie-- "Courage and Stupidity" I love seeing my name in lights!
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business I started a business checking account and paid to be LLC but that is it
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen-- NO, but the Soup Kitchen Restaurant in SLC makes the best tomato soup!
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-
62. Gone whale watching--by accident, one on my mission in FL, and lots of dolpins
63. Got flowers for no reason-- Some nice boy made up April 15th as "April Day" so sweet
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving- want to so bad
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp--
67. Bounced a check--Yeah so sad
68. Flown in a helicopter-Can't say I remember it much. It was called Lifeflight, as I previously mentioned.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy--I have lots of them. All my old barbie stuff!
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar--
72. Tied a quilt--Yeah..just finished a UofU one! dang it looked good!
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades--came close, but some big storm came in and we couldn't go
75. Been fired from a job--
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London--not in London, but in DC
77. Broken a Bone--
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle--I refused to go too fast!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person-
80. Published a book -
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car-
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper-
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House Yeah!! with really cool "A" badges! It is called the West Wing tour. We saw the oval office, and even took pictures in the press room. No one gets those! Guess you have to know people!
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating--
88. Had chickenpox--at Disneyland none the less!
89. Saved someone’s life Does saving a soul count? ;)
90. Sat on a jury--
91. Met someone famous- During the Olympics I met lots
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one-- many
94. Had a baby- Lots of times when I was little! What can I say, my Mom was a Lamaze teacher, so when we played house, it was all part of process!
95. Seen the Alamo in person--
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-- when Iwas little, but I don't remember
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Visited Italy--
1 comment:
When were you life-flighted? Yikes!
Post a Comment