Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another Bday down..... Happy Bday Spencer (aka Fuzzy Buddy)




Yes, this has become the birthday blog for the month! That is what happens in January in this family. I thought I was doing so good with Birthdays this year! In fact, I thought I was doing so good, I was a week early for Amelia! Her bday is the 30th, so you will have to come back and read the entry below!
Today is Spencer's bday! What a great brother Spencer is! This year I was able to spend Christmas with him and his family. I loved having all that time with all of them. I loved seeing what a great Dad he is, husband, and leader. He honors his Priesthood so his sweet wife and children are protected, he helps out around the house. He wakes up early so his wife can sleep in. He is an amazing Uncle. He is humble.....oh wait.... Just kidding!!! I sure do love my little brother. I don't really think of him as my little brother because I look up to him so much!
Thank you SPencer for letting me know I can run a 10k, and that their are men out there that are worth it!
Spencer being the best Dad!!!

1 comment:

SpencLeSJord said...

Thanks Apes....you are such an awesome sister. I was really looking forward to reading my own birthday blog and it didn't disappoint. Love you!!