Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SJ's Birthday!!



So I feel like a terrible Aunt! I forgot this little guys birthday! His Birthday was on the Nov 15. He is 2 years old! What a big boy he is! He is such a happy little boy. I love his laugh and his big smile. He also LOVES his little "sissy" Jordy. He takes good care of her. I feel so special having Spencer Jack aka "SJ" a part of our family!
Luckily for me, we are having a Birthday party for him on the Saturday after Thanksgiving when we are all together. Can't wait to see you!!! I Love you!!!
Leah, I had to "steal" some pictures from Kodak! I don't have any recent ones of my own! Soon I will though!


Always a smiler!
Such a goofball! What could be going through his head at this moment?

He LOVES his "sissy"

4 comments:

Jennie Moore said...

Darling boy! Just an FYI, April. There is info on my blog now about the race. Let me know what you think!

Lisa said...

April! I want to hook you up with Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt & Amy are so excited about this idea!

Cori said...

I just found your blog! Do you mind if I add you to my blog role so that I can keep up with your latest posts?

Momberger said...

Hey April! I am going private this week so will you email your email so I can invite you? mombergerfam@yahoo.com