This year I spent Halloween with the Martinsens. Tara was husbandless, so I went down and spent the evening with her and the girls. Tara took the Lora and some of her friends out trick-or-treating while Emma and I (we were both under the weather) stayed in and played games and answered the door for our trick-or-treaters. We had the doorbell ring once!
Later in the evening, Tara's neighborhood gets together out in front of the houses and has a bbq. It was some yummy food! It was nice to be with Tara and her girls since the rest of my family were together for Halloween at Spencer's. Maybe next year I will actually dress up and go somewhere!






5 comments:
You are sooo cute! I am so glad you found me! I too think about you all the time! I just ran into cute Carol Martin this past week and I asked her about you! Where are you living? Are you married? You look fabulous! WHat are you doing to stay sooo fetching skinny! I need some of whatever you are doing! We have got to get together ! I miss you and I love you!
Lisa,
Oh trust me, I am not fetching skinny. I hide it well. I love digital cameras..you can get rid of the ones that show the truth! Carol is on my blog! I haven't seen her forever, but found her somehow on one of these. I added you to my facebook too. I found you there on Laura's, and that is where I found your blog (throuh Laura's blog) I am in Arizona, still single, but very much happy. email me your number so we can catch up!
You and Emma play sorry alot!
How much fun are you having? I am so jealous. Sounds like you had a great Halloween. One thing you should try while in AZ if you havent already. You need to go to float the Salt River. Its super relaxing and lots of fun. Well, I am coming to AZ in December. Let me know if you want to hook up. I would love to see you again!
Cute blog april! It is fun to see your pictures etc. See you tonight at enrichment and then we have to work out!
Post a Comment