It was a wonderful Memorial Day weekend for me!
On Saturday I was outside pulling some weeds for my great friend Josh. It was perfect "weed pulling" weather! It had rained the day before, and it was nice and cool. We had it done in two hours! Then we did lots of cleaning! There is not a better feeling then to work hard on cleaning a house, and when you are all done, take a step back and breath in the smells, and looking around at how shiny everything is. The only thing that was sad about this moment was the fact that I then turned around and went back to where I live, and it was filthy! It really ruined the moment for me!


On Monday, I was able to spend the day with the Martinsen's. We played in the pool all afternoon. It is so wonderful to have some family close by considering I get so incredibly homesick on days like today. Last year I spent the holiday in Colorado trying to get on the right bus to see Evan race in the Boulder Boulder. I thought I would be back again next year, being able to run the race! Little did I know, I would be living further, and doing something else on the eventful day.

The sun was just right. Almost too breezy for the pool, but we managed. ;)

As much as I missed my family, I was able to have one Amazing weekend. One I will never forget.
1 comment:
Hey april! Its mariah. I set up a blog today. go to miah511.blogspot.com! your pics are cute
Post a Comment