So....My life took a good turn. It was introduced to a new word. Marriage. SO happy. So now my life is full of making breakfast before someone goes to work. Packing a lunch. Ironing white shirts. Making dinner for two. Finding places to put all my stuff in our cute little condo. Attending the temple together twice a month. Always having a date on the weekend. A running partner. So many other things that would take me all day to write.
My wedding Day was perfect. Thank you for everyone that made it so special. It was such an amazing day other than it being a little cold. I loved having my family and friends part of the day as well.








3 comments:
My mom and I just looked at this post together... we are so happy for you! I loved being at your reception and am so happy to hear that everything is going well. Miss you and love you!
:D YEAH!!
I am so happy for you and so very proud. You are a wonderful woman and keep up the good work!
Post a Comment