Monday, August 23, 2010
The WOMAN!
Ever tried telling someone an idea of something in your head hoping they will be able to create it? Well, My sister wanted me to do her flowers for her wedding, but with time and distance, I decided to call in reinforcements. I knew just the person to call, and she was able to create the vision I had in my little head. Miss Amy Steed Morgan, you are the woman!
The flowers were beyond beautiful. I wish I had more pictures, but this will give you an idea of how talented she is.
I have known Amy for a very long time......back to the day she had pig tails and wore dresses every day! She is one amazing woman! Talented, beautiful, kind and....did I mention Hilarious? If any of you that are reading this know exactly what I mean!
Thanks again Amy for all your help. My sister was pleased as punch to see how beautiful they were.
You are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment