Sunday, November 1, 2009

Seattle Trip!

Mt. Rainier. This nice man saw this view from his window on the airplane and snapped this shot for me!
The Allred Girls. I love these girls! They made me all up for my date on Friday.
All the "boot" girls. We all were high fashion boot wearers on Sunday
The view from the deck of the boat
Our boat we took that gave us beautiful views of the city
Public Market. What a cool place with a lot of very interesting people!
Seattle Skyline from our boat

Top of the Space Needle. The wind was blowing so hard!


So I took a lovely trip to Seattle a few weeks ago. I have never been up north and it was so amazing! I loved seeing the Space Needle and just being in that city was such an amazing feeling!
I went with my sister and we stayed with our fabulous friends the Allred's! Juleen and Tyler are two fabulous people that we set up on a date. They have four awesome kids that we had so much fun with! I can't wait to go back! It felt so good to be on that nice cool, rainy weather after being in the HOT Arizona sun!
Next stop......Oregon!

And yes, for all of my like 5 readers, I will be better about posts. Sometimes you just have to be in the mood!

1 comment:

Jennie Moore said...

Sounds like this was a great time. I have only been to Seattle for a day and HAD A BLAST.