
Hyrum's bday was last week and I did not get this posted fast enough. ( I have been pre-occupied..I will tell you later) Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment and tell Hyrum what a wonderful brother he is. The past few years we have been able to become closer and I have loved it. I have loved working with him and seeing his work ethic and how he is with people. I love seeing what a terrific uncle he is, and how he has become one of the best little brother's ever. The girl that gets him will be one lucky lady. He has come a long way in his life and I am so proud of him. Thank you Hyrum for being one of my closest friends. Love you!

1 comment:
Bummer that he's my cousin, cause what a looker! And speaking of lookers, tell me about your boyfriend!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment