Monday, December 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!!

Chase Chase Chase...Oh words cannot describe this boy, or how much I love him. I became an Aunt for the first time when Chase came! I can't believe how big he is now! Watch out girls, he can date in 2 years!
Chase has a heart as big as gold. His smile and laugh could charm the pants of off anyone. He is goofy (in a good way) smart, handsome, and anything to do with technology, he can figure out. I remember when he was really little, he could sit at a computer, turn it on, upload games, and know exaclty what buttons to push! Chase is so amazing!

Happy 14th Birthday!


Chase with his brother Chan, Uncle Hy, nephew SJ

Chase and Chan

Chase the Man!




1 comment:

SpencLeSJord said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Oh and that picture of all the people piled up...Evan is in there and my booty is too!!!