
On February 23, I will be packing up and moving to Arizona! I am really excited about the change and very eager to get started.
The idea first came to me when my friend Sarah Slade (my trainer on my mission) told me how much fun it was and how I should move. At the time I had a good job and owned my house, so it wasn't really a possibility.
When things started to not go so well at work, I decided to put in my notice (back in December) and sell my house.
I wasn't sure where to go. I thought of Colorado, Arizona, or just looking for a new job here in Salt Lake. When I finally decided to go to Arizona, Heavenly Father started putting the plan into action. My house sold quickly, and I even found a good place to live when I move.
Heavenly Father has also blessed me with some great family members that live in the area. They have helped me out so much in making this transition. The Martinsen family (Aunt Cleo's grand-daughter Tara) have let me come down and stay with them and made me feel right at home! I would be really scared if I went down there without any family, so they are going to be a huge blessing to have close by! I know my parents are glad that they have someone to watch out for me.
The next time I right on here, I will be in Arizona! It may be a while until I can update, but I will!!
Arizona or Bust!
3 comments:
How exciting! Congrats..i am happy for you. Glad you got your house sold and that the door is opening for you to take this new step. Keep us all updated.
April, Oh my goodness...I can't believe I have found you on here. You are so cool! I will tell you that I lived in Arizona for about 6 months. I absolutely loved it! It was a blast. Well I hope all the best for you and keep in touch! Love you lots! Jennie Reese Moore
April..how is Arizona? Are you loving it? Keep in touch!
Post a Comment