
Spencer and the crew are half way across the US! They are in Kentucky right now I think. Either that or Tennessee I can't remember. Evan has been updating us with pictures as they drive across the Good Ole USA!
Tonight I put up some Christmas decorations around the house. Christmas comes and goes so fast that sometimes I think as soon as I put them up, I will have to take them down!
Today after three years, I put in my notice at work!!! AAAHHHH!! I am staying until the end of the year. Now I just need to get my house sold and decide where in the world I need to go. Such a bitter sweet feeling.
Tonight I put up some Christmas decorations around the house. Christmas comes and goes so fast that sometimes I think as soon as I put them up, I will have to take them down!
Today after three years, I put in my notice at work!!! AAAHHHH!! I am staying until the end of the year. Now I just need to get my house sold and decide where in the world I need to go. Such a bitter sweet feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment